WWT Friends of the Parks
The Friends of the Parks regularly meets on the first Monday of each month at 12:30 p.m. in the Community Room of the West Whiteland Township Building, located at 101 Commerce Drive, Exton, PA 19341.
Since 1992, West Whiteland’s Friends of the Parks (FOTP) has produced an enthusiastically received summer concert series for the enjoyment of the area residents. The concerts and fireworks have been an overwhelming success - attendance is well over 10,000 people per season. Thanks to the support of the community and our financial sponsors, FOTP has been able to expand our mission beyond the concerts:
- Continuation of the 25 year tradition of providing high quality summer concerts and fireworks;
- Supporting the continuation of the annual Make a Difference Day at Exton Park;
- Supporting the restoration of the historic Pennypacker House as an additional asset to Exton Park;
- Supporting the annual Egg Hunt which features a unique “hunt” for our citizens with special needs, and
- Supporting other worthwhile activities and projects in our parks
Contributing to the quality of family life so valued by area residents!
All of our programs are provided free of charge. The Friends of the Parks, which is a not-for profit corporation, relies on financial support from area businesses, individuals, and grants. Contributions made to the Friends of the Parks are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.
Members of the Friends of the Parks are unpaid volunteers who provide hundreds of hours of service to the community each year. We invite you to join us – either assisting at events or as a financial contributor.
Interested in volunteering? Complete the Volunteer Application and submit through mail or email:
- Mail to: West Whiteland Township’s Friends of the Parks, Attention: Volunteer, P.O. Box 988, Exton, PA 19341
- Email to: FriendsoftheParks@WestWhiteland.org
FOTP Thanks Our 2019 Sponsors and Corporate Volunteers!
- Chester County Library
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- H.A. Thomson Co.
- West Whiteland Township
- Church Farm School
- Courtney O’Brien Insurance & Financial Services, State Farm Insurance
- Experience Christian Church
- Exton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hankin Apartments
- Lamb McErlane
- Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.
- McMahon Associates
- Spotts, Stevens and McCoy (SSM) Group, Inc.
- Theurkauf Design and Planning, Inc.
- Eagles Home of West Chester
- Reilly & Sons
- Rhombus Consulting, Inc.
Individuals/Friends of the Parks
- Ed Auble
- The Culp family
- Marguerite & Len Dube
- Janice & Gary Gottesfeld
- Fast Signs
- West Whiteland Fire Company’s Fire Police
- Uwchlan Ambulance Corps.