- Become a Sponsor
Become a Sponsor
Why sponsor WWT Friends of the Parks?
- It is a cost effective partnership that allows you to advertise your business to thousands of people right here in Exton.
- It’s flexible! You choose the amount to contribute. In turn, your advertising opportunities are as extensive as you would like them to be. See the sponsorship levels below.
- Our sponsorship packages start at a very affordable price of $250 for the year.
- Your donation is tax deductible! The Friends of the Parks is officially recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 organization.
Help Fund Community Events
The Friends of the Parks provides a number of free, community events each year that are are enjoyed by thousands each year and are primarily funded by contributions from individuals and businesses like yours!
- Egg Hunt for children ages 2-10 and children of all ages with special needs
- Park Clean-ups
- Craft Fairs (Fundraisers)
- Series of 6 Summer Concerts, including a fireworks display in July
- Holiday tree lighting ceremony
FOTP Thanks Our 2018 Sponsors and Volunteers!
- West Whiteland Township
- Chester County Library
- Exton Chamber of Commerce
- First Resource Bank
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- H.A. Thomson Risk Management Services
- Church Farm School
- Courtney O'Brien - State Farm Insurance
- Fast Signs
- Hankin Apartments
- Knox Equipment Rentals
- Lamb McErlane
- Mattioni Plumbing, Heating and Cooling, Inc.
- Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.
- Fulton Bank
- McMahon Associates
- Theurkauf Design and Planning
- Reilly & Sons, Inc.
- Rhombus Consulting
- Spotts, Stevens & McCoy (SSM) Group, Inc.
Individuals/Friends of the Parks
- Carmine Ciccolelia
- Ed Auble
- Janice & Gary Gottesfeld
- Lori & Steve McDermott
- Marguerite & Len Dube
- Peggy Puy
- Roseanna Isabella
- West Whiteland Fire Company's Fire Police
- Uwchlan Ambulance Corps.