- Become a Sponsor
Become a Sponsor
Why sponsor WWT Friends of the Parks?
- It is a cost effective partnership that allows you to advertise your business to thousands of people right here in Exton.
- It’s flexible! You choose the amount to contribute. In turn, your advertising opportunities are as extensive as you would like them to be. See the sponsorship levels below.
- Our sponsorship packages start at a very affordable price of $250 for the year.
- Your donation is tax deductible! The Friends of the Parks is officially recognized by the US Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c) 3 organization.
Help Fund Community Events
The Friends of the Parks provides a number of free, community events each year that are are enjoyed by thousands each year and are primarily funded by contributions from individuals and businesses like yours!
- Egg Hunt for children ages 2-10 and children of all ages with special needs
- Park Clean-ups
- Craft Fairs (Fundraisers)
- Series of 6 Summer Concerts, including a fireworks display in July
- Holiday tree lighting ceremony
FOTP Thanks Our 2019 Sponsors and Volunteers!
- Chester County Library
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- H.A. Thomson Co.
- West Whiteland Township
- Church Farm School
- Courtney O'Brien Insurance & Financial Services, State Farm Insurance
- Experience Christian Church
- Exton Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Hankin Apartments
- Lamb McErlane
- Traffic Planning and Design, Inc.
- McMahon Associates
- Spotts, Stevens and McCoy (SSM) Group, Inc.
- Theurkauf Design and Planning, Inc.
- Eagles Home of West Chester
- Reilly & Sons
- Rhombus Consulting, Inc.
Individuals/Friends of the Parks
- Ed Auble
- The Culp family
- Marguerite & Len Dube
- Janice & Gary Gottesfeld
- Fast Signs
- West Whiteland Fire Company's Fire Police
- Uwchlan Ambulance Corps.