Each Tuesday, the following items will be collected at the curb.
Read more about Pay-As-You-Throw (PAYT)
- Trash in WWT trash bags
- Recycling in a rigid-walled container. Recyclable items can be mixed in one container.
- One bulk item per week
General Collection Guidelines
- Place recyclables and waste at the curb by 6 a.m. of the collection day; we strongly recommend that you put all trash/recycling curbside the night before.
- Trash must be placed in official Township trash bags which are securely tied or sealed before being placed at the curb. Please do not place the trash bags in other containers or totes. If you must place the bags in another container, please clearly mark that container as "trash".
- Please do not place trash bags and recycling containers in the street for any reason.
- All recycling must be placed in rigid wall containers. Recycling materials in plastic bags will not be collected. Recycling bins can be purchased at any hardware store or from the hauler.
- All cardboard must be flattened and tied or bundled or flattened and placed in a rigid wall container clearly labeled for recycling.
Holiday Week CollectionOn certain holiday weeks, trash and recycling collection may be pushed to Wednesday for that week only. Those dates will be posted below.
Memorial Day - Wednesday, May 31, 2023
Independence Day - Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Labor Day - Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Christmas - Wednesday, December 27, 2023