Change of Address

Leave This Blank:

Property Tax Bill
Township Sewer or Trash/Recycling Bill
For your Township sewer bill or trash/recycling bill.... Please email us at or call 484-875-6025. Staff will respond and discuss the change request with you. Note: The Township must send bills to the property/parcel address but can add a mailing address for the convenience of property owners.
Address Changes Other Than Billing
* indicates required fields.