Room and Park Reservations
Park facilities, Fields and Meeting Room Reservations
All Township fields are closed for the season. The playgrounds, basketball courts, and pavilions in Township parks are open. Restrooms are open at Boot Road Park. These facilities are cleaned and sanitized daily.
At this time, Township meeting rooms and the Boot Road House are not available to be reserved.
Please review the Pennsylvania and Chester County COVID-19 rules and regulations at the sites below prior to reserving a facility. When reserving a facility, you will be required to agree to abide by and sign off on those rules that are meant to keep everyone safe and to prevent the spread of the virus.
Please submit reservation requests at least 3 business days prior to the date of the event. (Township offices are closed Saturdays, Sundays and government holidays.) This time is required to approve your request and allow time for payment.
Want to Reserve a Meeting Room, Field or Park Facility?
We have a new look to our reservations system! View details about our rooms, fields and facilities; check the calendars; request reservations and pay online. The new system is easy to use and provides more flexibility to manage and make changes to your reservations.
- In order to make a registration request, you will be prompted to create an account. This is a new feature. While it may seem like an extra step, having an account will allow you to manage and change your requests more easily. It will also securely store information such as your name, street address and email address, so that you do not need to re-enter it each time you make a request.
- After choosing your facility and a date and time for your request, you will click "Add to cart". The cart will auto-populate with the correct fee.
- Next, you will complete the "Prompts" page, which will give us more information about the specifics of your event. Please provide specific details when describing your event.
- After submitting those responses, please review the "Waiver Agreement", click the box to accept and sign in the box.
- Click to "Review transaction" and then to "Complete transaction".
- You will then see a "Transaction Receipt". (This is a receipt of the request, not a receipt of any payment). You may choose to print this page or have it emailed to you.
- Township staff will also receive a copy of your request. The request must be approved by staff before you can make payment. After payment has been received, your reservation will be complete.
- Log in to your account at any time to review the request or make changes.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com