Building Permit Applications

The Code Administration Department reviews all construction, zoning, drainage, fire prevention and use & occupancy permits for both residential and commercial properties as well as all other permits that may be required for a project.

Please note, a U&O (use and occupancy) permit is not required for a residential resale.